VHR is currently looking for some Aerospace Quality Engineers (Permanent) for our Aerospace client based in Nottinghamshire. They provide components for large aerospace companies in Europe. It\'s a fantastic opportunity for a quality engineer in the aerospace industry to work within a challenging and technical environment.
You will be in charge of
- Lead manufacturing process risk assessments to proactively implement controls into the build process.
- Work closely with receiving inspection personnel to develop inspection plans for critical features.
- Conduct internal audits of the Quality Management System and lead efforts to address findings.
- Play an active role in the supplier selection, evaluation, and surveillance processes.
- Interface with suppliers on part quality issues including issuance and review of supplier corrective actions.
- Develop, collect, monitor, and communicate metrics related to supplier performance.
- Develop, collect, monitor, and communicate key process metrics for continuous improvement. Use these measures to initiate and lead process improvement activities.
- Actively support proposal activities and contract reviews to assure adequate quality planning for a successful manufacturing launch.
You will have
- Experience in quality or process engineering, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to integrate information from multiple sources and multi-task effectively
- Ability to effectively communicate and team with a wide variety of individuals from technicians to executive level staff
- AS9100 and ISO 9001 Quality Management Requirements
VHR is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.VHR is an international technical recruitment organisation providing world leading recruitment services and solutions to the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Automotive, Engineering & Defence and Marine industries around the world. For more jobs like this visit www.v-hr.com