Avionic Support Engineer to fault find and carry out maintenance and repair of all electronic and flight systems in Dorset - negotiable salary
You will have a technical grounding through training or employment, be able to write concise and accurate documentation and have good attention to detail with a methodical approach. Have worked on wiring diagrams and cable assemblies and be confident at producing and delivering technical presentations.
Responsibilities of Avionics Support Engineer
· Undertaking wiring diagram design.
· Select components
· Produce cable routing and clipping schemes.
· Systems Integration for avionic equipment.
· System, sub-system and equipment architecture definition, design and analysis
· Interface definition and management
· Preparation of technical specification and other project documentation
· Preparation and presentation of technical design reviews
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent benefits package
- Matched contribution pension
- 3x Salary Life Assurance
- Access to all employee bonus plan
If you would like an opportunity to work as an Avionics Support Engineer in a state of the art facility based on the outskirts of the New Forest and within easy reach of Poole and Bournemouth please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.