Carbon60 has an opportunity for a number of EASA Part 66 B1 Licensed engineers to work in Hamburg, Germany.
The successful B1 LAE must hold an EASA license on the B747-400 (CF6) or B767-300 (CF6) and have a proven base maintenance background.
Further details include
· Shift: Monday- Sunday
· Hours: 35-40 per week
· Rate: €34.00 per hour (Paid through Germany Tax system)
· Contract Length: until 01.09.17
· Hours: Early and late shifts
· Benefits: Flights, accommodation and car provided
Holding a valid German Security License is preferred however not essential.
In order to apply for this role you must have the following
· EASA Part 66 B1 License
· B747-400 (both engines) or B767-300 (CF6)
· Proof of recency on types
· Type certs
· Right to work in EU
· Qualification papers
Please speak with the Carbon60 Exeter team if you have any queries about this role
We look forward to hearing from you
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.