Carbon60 has an opportunity for a number of EASA Part 66 B1 Licensed engineers to work in Hamburg, Germany.
The successful B1 LAE must hold an EASA license on the B747-800 and have a proven base maintenance background.
Further details include
· Shift: Monday- Sunday
· Hours: 35-40 per week
· Rate: €38.00 per hour (Paid through Germany Tax system)
· Contract Length: Start 14.08.17 until 20.10.17
· Hours: Early and late shifts
· Benefits: Flights, accommodation and car provided
In order to apply for this role you must have the following
· EASA Part 66 B1 License
· B747-800 Proof of recency on type
· Type certs
· Right to work in EU
· Qualification papers
Please speak with the Carbon60 Exeter team if you have any queries about this role on +44 1392 420613
We look forward to hearing from you
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.