An opportunity has arisen for a CAD Draftsperson. The required individual would work within a team tasked with re-modelling drawings:
* Using Teamcentre/NX and AutoCAD.
* Up-issue drawings to latest MOD standards.
* Produce change records in accordance with the company process.
* Maintain configuration control of drawings.
* HNC/HND or Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
* Candidates without these qualifications will be considered, if they can demonstrate considerable relevant experience.
* Proficient at 3DCAD, NX7 preferred. Experience with other 3D CAD systems will be considered.
* Proficient at AUTOCAD 2D.
* Good, broad, mechanical engineering design knowledge.
* Good understanding of current Defence Standards.
* Good understanding of Engineering Drawing configuration control.
* Good communication skills both oral and written.
* Conversant with Microsoft Office packages.
* Excellent attention to detail.
Skills that would be an advantage
* Direct experience with UK/Canadian Submarine Weapon Handling and Discharge Equipment.
* Knowledge of MoD Drawing Practice and configuration control.
* Ability to work to time/budget
* Team player but equally capable of working on their own
* Accurate and concise with information provided.