- Company : JAM Recruitment
- Localisation : Leicestershire, Leicester - UK - East Midlands
- Position : CNC Miller (nights)
- Type of Contract : Permanent contract
- Date of publication : 2017-07-24
A precision engineering manufacturing organisation who are looking to add 2 CNC Millers to their night shift (mon-thurs 6pm-6am)
▪ Set and operating 3,4 and 5 axis CNC Milling machines
▪ Being able to measure and check own work using various measuring equipment.
▪ Read and understand technical drawings.
▪ Communicating with Engineering, Production and Quality Departments to complete work to schedule.
▪ Understand and carry out processes in line with ISO9001:2015 accreditation.
▪ Working with lean manufacturing techniques, such as 5S.
▪ The running and setting and operating of 3,4 and 5 axis CNC milling machines (vertical or horizontal)
▪ Tool setting which includes the setting of tool geometries
▪ Setting and changing of fixtures, clamping fixtures and clamps as and when required
▪ Loading and unloading of fixtures using overhead cranes, slings , chains etc
▪ Adjustment of offsets
▪ Basic programme reading
▪ Capable of producing conforming first offs to drawing and quality specifications
▪ Achieve specified quality standards including ISO9001
In return, you will receive a salary of £15.04/hour (including shift allowance) and an industry leading benefits package.
To apply for the position of CNC Miller, please send your CV to Gabrielle Beaver via the \'apply now\' button.
***PLEASE NOTE: Interviews will be held this week***
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
- Start date : ASAP
- Term :
- Experience Required : 5 to 10 years
- Salary : £15.04 per hour
- References : BBBH66121_1500914806
- Activity area : Aerospace Engineering
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to CNC Miller (nights)