- Company : Electus Recruitment Solutions
- Localisation : Somerset, Bath - UK - South West England
- Position : Commercial Contracts Specialist
- Type of Contract : Permanent contract
- Date of publication : 2017-07-30
Your experience of commercial contract management within a Defence, Aerospace or Engineering environment would be of immediate value to my client. You will be working closely with Commercial Managers as well as various other business functions.
You will have the option of various career advancement pathways. Employee experience is a key element in management thinking and you will be encouraged to pursue additional skills through personal development.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Commercial Contracts Specialist. This role includes:-
- Providing commercial support and governance to the business
- Ensuring commercial integrity of submitted tenders and proposals
- Ensuring commercial risk review and management
- Drafting and review of agreements
- Customer relationship management
- Providing advice on contractual obligations, liabilities and rights
- Conducting contract reviews in association with other departments
- Able to obtain SC level Security Clearance
- Background of supporting drafting and management of commercial contracts
- Experience managing low value contracts
- Able to write legal correspondence
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Comfortable working closely with clients and stakeholders
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
Commercial Contracts Specialist
£30-40K Basic Salary
Key Skills: contracting, contracts, commercial, law, legal, defence, aerospace, engineering, drafting, MOU, terms, conditions, negotiating
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client\'s site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Start date :
- Term :
- Experience Required : 2 to 4 years
- Salary : £30000 - £40000 per annum
- References : 893493_1501408562
- Activity area : Defence and security
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Commercial Contracts Specialist