Job Description Summary:
As a Configuration Control Engineer, you will be a key contributor to delivering and maintaining configuration baselines across various aerospace programs and ensuring compliance to engineering change management in a highly challenging and fast-paced environment working within the engineering team.
- Drive configuration control and baseline management across multiple programs liaising with cross-functional individuals.
- Develop configuration control matrices to capture baseline freeze evidence at each tollgate -Requirements, Design, Qualification and Process Certification.
- Understand the change categories A, B and C and where formal change cut-in is required, and advising the change requester of the process required through the engineering change note/order phasing implementation and controls.
- Monitoring change activity through the change management system (Cimage), the change register and change notes, helping to expedite change implementation as required.
- Have a clear understanding of Revision Control Policy, and how it is applied to nested external standards and specifications.
- Provide advice and guidance for change management processes and requirements through the document management system, SAP, Adept and Solumina amongst others to end-users.
- Audit any changes to ensure appropriate approvals have been obtained.
Job Holder Requirements:
- Previous experience in configuration management, engineering change process control and documentation.
- Relevant experience required of NPI processes and the key stages - Requirements Management, Design, Qualification, and Productionisation.
- Mechanical Engineering or in similar areas such as Aerospace Engineering or Automotive Engineering (bachelor\'s degree preferable)
- Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly motivated, with a keen ability to use own initiative
- Clear open two-way communication skills
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.