- Company : Electus Recruitment Solutions
- Localisation : Hertfordshire, Stevenage - UK - South East England
- Position : Contracts Manager - Commercial Services
- Type of Contract : Permanent contract
- Date of publication : 2017-08-29
Your experience of managing services contracts would be of great interest to my client. You will act as the subject matter expert on commercial contracts and legal parameters.
You will be working in a state of the art complex, surrounded by advanced technologies and innovative individuals. As part of the Indirect Procurement Team, you will also act as a liaison with various other functions of the company in this varied and diverse role.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Contracts Manager. This role includes:-
- Negotiation of service contracts
- Mentoring and training staff where appropriate
- Creating and changing service contracts
- Implementing Contracts and Legal policies
- Providing advice to the team and wider organisation
- Working with an international supply chain
- Managing internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of developing and managing service based contracts
- Knowledge of interactions between contracts and supply chain management
- Strong understanding of commercial contracts, including relevant laws
- Approachable and helpful with colleagues
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
Keywords: contract, contracts, commercial, procurement, supply chain, IT, information technology, FM, facilities management, services, law, legal
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Start date :
- Term :
- Experience Required : 5 to 10 years
- Salary : flexi working + bonus
- References : 12808_1503998963
- Activity area : Aerospace Engineering
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Contracts Manager - Commercial Services