A Contracts Manager/Senior is required to join a company within a market leading Innovative Aerospace Technology Company. The Contracts Manager/Senior will report directly to the Manager for Contracts. The Contracts Manager/Senior will administer contract management functions and duties for accounts and contracts, some more complex than others.
The Contracts Manager/Senior will serve as primary liaison with customer relative to purchase orders and/or contract issues, The Contracts Manager/Senior will work with customer orders, monitor performance from inception to closeout and communicate internally with various departments regarding purchase orders and/or contract issues.
This is a role that will Manage Contracts not People and they are open to a candidates level of experience from a Commercial Contracts and Customer Contracts and Account Management perspective.
Contracts Manager/Senior - Key Responsibilities
- Be the primary liaison for the assigned customer accounts.
- Perform purchase order requirements and contractual obligations.
- Required to learn SAP and develop a good understanding.
- Contract Management of Policies and Procedures.
- Process Sales Orders - order entry, export license, changes, expedites, and cancellations
- Complete status reports as required.
- Troubleshoot customer problems and provide credit collection assistance.
- Communicate internally with various levels of Management and departments.
- Inform relevant departments regarding purchase orders and/or contract issues.
- Perform under close supervision to develop and maintain excellent customer service.
- Perform Customer Negotiations.
- Obtain authorisation letters in accordance with sales policies.
- Back-up assistance for co-workers, training new employees.
- Travel to visit customer sites as required.
Technical Skills/Experience Required for Contracts Manager or Senior
- GCSE - 5 passes, including Maths and English.
- A Level with three (3) passes, or the equivalent is preferred.
- Organisational skills and problem solving techniques are a necessity.
- Computer skills are required; knowledge of Word and Excel is extremely beneficial.
- A minimum of 3- 5 years' experience in admin of contracts/PO, or a related field.
- A general understanding of the Manufacturing Industry is required
This is a role that will Manage Contracts and Accounts not People
**Security Clearance will be required for this role and therefore only applications from candidates able to obtain this will be considered**