Crew Travel Co-ordinator
Intec UK are currently recruiting for a Crew Travel Co-ordinator. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of Europe\'s leading cargo airlines.
To make robust, efficient plans to ensure crew members arrive at company aircraft in good time to operate scheduled flights on time. To ensure crew positioning flights, hotel accommodation and ground transport are booked with cost effectiveness and operational delivery in mind.
- Book crew positioning flights in accordance with the published rosters, crew Flight Time Limitations (FTL), corporate travel policy and the terms of company work agreements.
- To book hotel accommodation for pilots operating away from home base or as required by the relevant airline FTL scheme, corporate travel policy and company work agreements.
- To arrange ground transport in the UK in order for crew members to meet operational and crew positioning flights.
- Ensure the Flight management software (PDC Crew) is kept upto date with changes made to crew travel arrangements and ensure that the OCC Supervisor is made aware of any FTL or Work Agreement conflicts as a result of crew positioning.
- Seek out and manage contracts with service providers such as hotels, airlines and transport providers to leverage the best rates possible for the volume of business.
- Respond to operational changes by coordinating travel changes during office hours and consolidating changes that have been made by the OCC during the night.
- Provide cost effective solutions for business travel requirements ensuring that the corporate travel policy is adhered to.
- Minimum of 2 years Travel and/or Administration experience.
- Experience managing service contracts is highly desirable.
- Experience in an airline or aviation environment is highly desirable.
- Excellent IT skills specifically Microsoft Office and spreadsheets.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Possess professional, friendly and customer-focused personality.
- Proactive, confident, self starter.
To apply for this position please contact Luke at Intec Recruitment- email@example.com
To view other job opportunities with Velosi-Intec, why not download the Applus Velosi Jobs App - enter "ApplusVelosi Jobs App" into Google
Intec (UK) Ltd was established in 1980 by Engineers for Engineers. We deliver Global Recruitment Solutions within the Oil & Gas, Power, Nuclear, Utilities, Rail, Construction and Aerospace Sectors for Owner/Operators, Consultancies, Contractors and Sub-Contractors. Intec (UK) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).