- Company : EASA
- Localisation : Cologne - Germany - North Rhine-Westphalia
- Position : Design Organisations Approval (DOA) Team Leader
- Type of Contract : Fixed-term contract
- Date of publication : 2017-08-11
EASA is looking for a Design Organisations Approval (DOA) Team Leader who will ensure the efficient conduct of investigations of Design Organisations under his/her responsibility, for both initial demonstration of capability and continued surveillance.
EASA is looking for Design Organisations Approval (DOA) Team Leader, AD6 (f/m)
The European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) is an Agency of the European Union with specific regulatory responsibilities and executive tasks in the area of aviation safety. Based in Cologne, Germany, EASA plays a key role in the European Union’s strategy to establish and maintain a high uniform level of civil aviation safety in Europe. For more information on EASA, please consult our website.
The Design Organisations Approval (DOA) Team Leader will ensure the efficient conduct of investigations of Design Organisations under his/ her responsibility, for both initial demonstration of capability and continued surveillance.
• Lead and represent teams during technical assessments
• Conduct initial investigation and continuous surveillance in accordance with set procedures
• Provide expert input in standardisation and/or accreditation and/or rulemaking activities
• Give feedback on the performance of approved organisations in order to support the appropriate level of involvement in the field of product certification
• Organise the assessment of foreign authorities (Article 8.2)
• Support technical coordination activities
• Education and/or training in aeronautical engineering or other related subjects
• At least 3 years of experience in aviation design organisation environment, or in aircraft or aviation engine certification activities or monitoring or oversight
• Proven knowledge of EASA regulatory environment in the organisation approval field
• Detailed knowledge of Part 21, specially Subpart J, associated Acceptable Means of Compliance (AMC) and Guidance Material (GM)
• Experience in auditing, preferably in the field of Design Organisation Approval or Product Organisation Approval
Please consult the EASA website for the detailed vacancy notice.
The closing date for applications is 05/09/2017, 23:55 CET
- Start date : ASAP
- Term : Temporary Agent
- Experience Required : 2 to 4 years
- Salary :
- References : AEROCONTACT-646392996
- Activity area : Aerospace Manufacturing
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Design Organisations Approval (DOA) Team Leader