- Company : Capital International Staffing
- Localisation : Buckinghamshire - UK - South East England
- Position : Electronic Engineer - EMC - PCB - Defence - SC Level
- Type of Contract : Fixed-term contract
- Date of publication : 2017-08-03
Electronic Engineer - EMC - PCB - Defence - SC Level. Responsible for achieving assigned engineering tasks and ensure timely delivery to customers. To support the engineering function in order that both project and statutory requirements are met and to improve the effectiveness of the electronic design function within the company.
* Knowledge of Electronic Engineering best practices and common pitfalls.
* Broad knowledge of Electronic Engineering methodologies, processes and tools.
* Design of wiring schedules for cabinets.
* Design for EMC compliance and Knowledge of EMC standards.
* Knowledge of electronics design safety standards such as BS EN 60950.
* Working knowledge / appreciation of Systems, Software and Mechanical engineering.
* Knowledge and understanding of design for manufacture
* High speed digital design
* Knowledge and understanding of full project life cycle
* Knowledge of fundamental commercial and financial issues.
* Knowledge of fundamental project management practices (e.g. Planning estimating, risk management et al).
Capital International Staffing Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Electronic Engineer, PCB Layout, EMC design, Cadence, OrCAD, Autodesk Electrical, Electronics design, BS EN 60950
- Start date : as soon as possible
- Term : 6 months
- Experience Required : 5 to 10 years
- Salary : £40 per hour + 37.3 hour week
- References : 19277_1501775211
- Activity area : Defence and security
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Electronic Engineer - EMC - PCB - Defence - SC Level