An Embedded Systems Engineer is required for a high integrity aerospace, defence and energy software and systems specialist to work from their branch in Gloucestershire. It is vital that candidates have a knowledge of systems engineering in a high integrity industry.
Due to ongoing successful programmes of aerospace and defence projects a permanent position exists for an Embedded Systems Engineers in Gloucestershire.
As a Systems Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Full development lifecycle electronic systems engineering.
- Systems requirements definition, management and validation.
- Systems integration in real time embedded systems with both hardware & software.
- Systems verification such as test procedure development, requirements to test traceability and unit based testing.
The Systems Engineer should have the following skills/experience:
- Systems experience in the Aerospace or safety critical / high integrity industry.
- Qualified to at least HNC level in an electronics related subject.
- Hands-on experience in systems requirements development, validation and verification
- Avionics Systems experience
- Use of Doors
- Knowledge of Matlab modelling tool
- Software or Hardware experience in a safety critical sector.
- Good knowledge of real-time embedded systems.
Interviews for the Embedded Systems Engineer will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible.
Security Clearance may be required for this role due to the nature of the products involved.