- Company : JAM Recruitment
- Localisation : Leicestershire, Leicester - UK - East Midlands
- Position : Family run business looking for CNC Setter/Operator
- Type of Contract : Permanent contract
- Date of publication : 2017-07-18
The business is a family run precision engineering manufacturing organisation who are looking to add a number of setter/operators to their work force both on day and night shifts.
▪ Operating CNC Lathes
▪ Being able to measure and check own work using various measuring equipment.
▪ Read and understand technical drawings.
▪ Communicating with Engineering, Production and Quality Departments to complete work to schedule.
▪ Understand and carry out processes in line with ISO9001:2015 accreditation.
▪ Working with lean manufacturing techniques, such as 5S.
CAD Software Used:
▪ One CNC
▪ The successful candidate MUST have CNC lathe Operator experience
In return, you will receive a salary of £9.5-10.5/hour (dependent on experience) and an industry leading benefits package.
To apply for the position of Lathe Operator, please send your CV to Gabrielle Beaver via the \'apply now\' button.
***PLEASE NOTE: Interviews will be held this week***
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
- Start date : ASAP
- Term :
- Experience Required : 5 to 10 years
- Salary : £9.5 - £10.5 per hour
- References : BBBH65907548_1500400013
- Activity area : Aerospace Engineering
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Family run business looking for CNC Setter/Operator