As Field Service Operative, your responsibility will be to focus on the Contractor Working Party (CWP) requirements assigned to the Field Service department at locations worldwide.
CWP support operations include: Aircraft maintenance in support of Aircraft flying operations to include Experimental Trials, Air Shows, Pilot Training and Customer Demonstrations; Maintenance; Aircraft Modifications and Repair.
As an FSO under the direction of the coordinating Field Service Representative you will assume the following responsibilities:-
- Prepare for CWP deployments: Assess team composition requirements; identify any additional training; establish support documentation; host facility surveys /assessments; identify GSE and Tooling requirements; Material supplies and CWP travel arrangements.
- Interact with internal and external departments to progress CWP plans: You will be required to monitor the progress of work to the agreed schedule and budgets, ensure effective communications are maintained throughout and deficiencies, issues and concerns are promulgated in a timely fashion.
- Hold and maintain company inspection approval on \'in-production\' / \'out-of-production\' aircraft to enable you to inspect and certify work on customer and company aircraft. You will be required in some instances to self-certify your own work. The range of work will include, but not be restricted to, Modifications, Repairs, Support to Flying and Depth maintenance operations. You may also be required to hold supplementary approvals with regard weapons /stores loading, NDT and refrigerant approvals.
- Supervisory experience is essential
- Current/previous experience on either the Lynx, AW159 or EH/AW101 is essential
- A recognised Aeronautical apprenticeship or the equivalent military training
- Computer Literacy is essential
- Previous overseas working experience, cross-culture and complex environment awareness would be advantageous You will be expected to respond at short notice to work requirements in the UK and Overseas for extended periods and be able to operate to irregular work routines and extended hours when the need arises.
You will be expected to respond at short notice to work requirements in the UK and Overseas for extended periods and be able to operate to irregular work routines and extended hours when the need arises.