We require a Quality Engineer to support and supplement the existing Training Systems Quality team. The team is responsible for process and product quality assurance on programmes as defined by the company\'s Quality Management System. The team also works to ensure that the company remains compliant with corporate policies and with appropriate international standards and regulations covering the production, installation and operation of flight training devices.
Core duties will involve, but not be limited to:
- Ensuring that the programme team and operations follow company processes
- Attending programme meetings (including launches, status reviews and design reviews)
- Monitoring and reporting non-conformances generated on the programme
- Monitoring supplier product quality and raising non-conformances
- Investigating the Root Cause Analysis of product and supplier non-conformances
- Supporting \'lessons learnt\' reviews and corrective action plans
- Producing process documentation (including guides and local work instructions)
- Updating the Company Reference System
- Providing support for external audit bodies (ISO 9001 / PED)
- Carrying out in-house process audits on programmes or function process
- Carrying out quality audits on suppliers to ensure compliance against standards
Essential skills and experience:
- Ability to work within a programme team
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Leading by example to ensure that we deliver a high-quality product every time
- Willingness to work flexible hours to support the programme if required
- Ability to work away from home to support short duration trips (1 - 5 days typically)
- Some experience of production, quality or an engineering discipline
- Qualifications in engineering, sciences, manufacturing, production or quality
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.