The opportunity sits within a team of Mixed Signal Design Electronics Hardware Engineers working within digital, FPGA, analogue and Power Supply Unit functions.
The ideal candidate will get the chance to work at the cutting edge of wireless communications and on the next generation of remote access networks and base station products, across a range of sectors including Smart Grids, Public Safety, Transportation and Oil & Gas.
The role responsibilities include:
- Prototype board bring-up & Full design verification testing
- Design and maintenance of hardware designs including digital, FPGA, analogue and PSU functions.
- Circuit design, simulation and prototyping.
- Organise transfer to full production, and maintain revision control with manufacturing sub-contractors.
- Execute regulatory pre-compliance regulatory testing, and support testing with certified bodies.
- Execute environmental and accelerated life tests.
- Bachelors Degree in an Electronic Engineering related discipline, or equivalent relevant experience
- Proven experience in designing and maintaining electronics hardware including design, schematic capture, simulation, board layout, prototype manufacture, and design verification.
- Labview /FPGA / VHDL experience desirable.
- Exposure to RF electronic design desirable, but not essential.
If you would like to know more please get in touch.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.