- Company : JAM Recruitment
- Localisation : West Midlands, Wednesbury - UK - West Midlands
- Position : HR Manager
- Type of Contract : Permanent contract
- Date of publication : 2017-08-01
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a HR Manger with experience working in a manufacturing business to provide advice and leadership in all areas of HR through the complete employee life-cycle to fulfill the people requirements of the plant.
As the HR Manger you will:
Plan, control and monitor the resource requirements of the Plant.
Recommend programs and policies to help minimize turnover and employment costs
Conduct area surveys to determine rates of pay, fringe benefits, and availability of labour
Take full responsibility for site training and development plans
Optimise employee involvement and motivation
Advise on and Investigate employee complaints and recommend settlements to ensure uniform and consistent application of Plant standards and HR policies
Participate in Regional HR activities
Provide the Regional Payroll Centre with all data necessary for payroll to be implemented on time
Ensure effective HR Plant administration procedures
To be successful in the role of HR Manger you will have the following skills and experience:
* Degree educated, CIPD qualified
* Proven Senior HR Generalist
* Ambitious - leadership and managerial skills
* Manufacturing background
* FMCG / Automotive
* Experience of working with an established Trade Union
* Influential - can push the People agenda, educating, coaching and partnering
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £48,000 - £55,000 (dependent on experience) and an industry leading benefits package.
To apply for the position of HR Manager, please send your CV to Gabrielle Beaver via the \'apply now\' button.
***PLEASE NOTE: Interviews will be held over the next 2 weeks***
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
- Start date : ASAP
- Term :
- Experience Required : 5 to 10 years
- Salary : £40000 - £55000 per annum
- References : BBBH6636780_1501605967
- Activity area : Human Resources (HR)
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to HR Manager