Internal Logistics Lead
You will be working with a well-established aerospace company, with state of the art facilities. Based in Sunbury, a short walk from public transport routes. The company is currently in need for an Internal Logistics Lead, with MRP experience and willing to take experience from any industry, but preferably aerospace.
· Manage the materials team tasks and workload
· Control and maintain traceability of all materials within agreed logistics areas
· Understand, report and work to minimise impact of bottlenecked areas
· Experience in Stores, Goods-In and Dispatch areas
· Expected to drive best practices in continuous improvement and have a hands-on approach
· Experience of using an MRP system is strongly preferred.
The opportunity of working with a globally recognised company in Sunbury. The salary is competitive, and there are benefits included.
For the Opportunity to apply for this role and further information, please contact Liam Fraser at <mailto:> or by telephone, 01329 227 016.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.