- Company : JAM Recruitment
- Localisation : Leicestershire, Leicester - UK - East Midlands
- Position : Inventory Control Administrator / Replenishment Buyer
- Type of Contract : Permanent contract
- Date of publication : 2017-08-04
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Inventory Control Administrator / Replenishment Buyer with experience managing large stock profiles and be able to determine and analyse stock shortfalls & potential back orders.
As the Inventory Control Administrator / Replenishment Buyer you will be responsible for:
* managing parts\' initial order and replenishment
* manage large stock profiles
* determine and analyse stock shortfalls & potential back orders
* demonstrate Inventory techniques and the use of Microsoft excel and access
To be successful in the role of Inventory Control Administrator / Replenishment Buyer you will have the following skills and experience:
* Proven knowledge of industry standard inventory control tools and techniques.
*Full working knowledge of Microsoft office applications essential, including Access query writing
*Business French (written and spoken) preferred
*Ideally industry recognised inventory control training
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £18,000 - £25,000 (dependent on experience) and an industry leading benefits package.
To apply for the role of Inventory Control Administrator / Replenishment Buyer please submit your cv below.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
- Start date : ASAP
- Term :
- Experience Required : 2 to 4 years
- Salary : £18000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
- References : BBBH66391_1501858609
- Activity area : Aerospace Manufacturing
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Inventory Control Administrator / Replenishment Buyer