- Company : AKKA Technologies
- Localisation : Nagoya - Japan
- Position : Lightning / HIRF System Tests Engineer
- Type of Contract : Permanent contract
- Date of publication : 2017-08-03
About Aeroconseil, subsidiary of AKKA Technologies Group
Aeroconseil has been serving the major aerospace industry players for 27 years and focuses on two activities: aeronautical engineering and air transport services. It can intervene at any point in an aircraft’s lifecycle and can thus support industrial or aviation customers at any stage in aircraft design or systems, guaranteeing that all air transport issues are correctly taken into account.
In 2010, Aeroconseil achieved a turnover of 105 million Euros with a workforce of more than 1250 employees.
Aeroconseil is part of the AKKA Technologies Group since September 2011.
About AKKA Technologies
AKKA Technologies, works with prestigious clients in industry and the service sector at every stage of their projects, from R&D and studies right through to the manufacturing process.
AKKA Technologies develops complementary area of expertise to offer real added value to its clients in a broad range of sectors : aviation, automotive, space/defense, consumer electronics, telecommunications, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, steelwork, energy, rail, naval and the service sector to name but a few…
Thanks to the mobility of its teams and international profile, AKKA Technologies is involved in projects using cutting edge technology around the world.
The Group has 10 000 employees and over 23 countries all over the world : France, Belgium, Italy, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Germany, Morocco, India and Romania.
The Group’s provisional is in excess of 900 million Euros.
You will join the Environment and Physical Integration (EPI) department and you will be responsible:
- To define the functions that need to be monitored during the tests based on the HIRF/Lightning Safety Analysis (HLSA) and other safety documents (AFHA, SFHA…)
- To produce Test Proposals and system test configuration for integrated tests on Lightning/HIRF based on SAE ARP5583, SAE ARP5415 and on the OEM requirements
- To review and analyze HIRF and Lightning system Test Procedures of suppliers and to coordinate changes with suppliers for compliance with certification requirements
- To define the interfaces to be simulated during the system tests
- To witness the tests on behalf of the OEM in external test house
- To analyze HIRF and Lightning Test Results and to produce test report to be submitted to the Airworthiness Authorities
You will be located full time in Nagoya with a French contract.
The candidate has to be cognizant of the 25.1316 and 25.1317 regulations (and the related ACs and ARPs), and have an experience of at least 5 years on lightning/HIRF tests at system level in a previous job for an OEM or a supplier.
Knowledge of the landing gear system would be appreciated
- Start date : As soon as possible
- Term : Permanent
- Experience Required : 2 to 4 years
- Salary :
- References : AEROCONTACT-1749502308
- Activity area : Aerospace Manufacturing
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Lightning / HIRF System Tests Engineer