End client: British multinational defence, security, and aerospace company.
Hourly rate (PAYE): £12.73
Weekly hours: 37 hours per week
Contract length: 3 months
Start date: As soon as the candidate passes the medical (drug & alcohol test) and either transfers his SC security clearance or obtains SC from scratch (takes approx.10 weeks).
Shift: Various shifts & 7 day working arrangements may apply. These may include days/backshift and 4 on 4 off working arrangements.
Level of security clearance required in order to start working on site: Must have a valid, transferable SC or be eligible to obtain SC which will be sponsored by the end client.
* Undertake a range of generic logistic activities in a safe and professional manner
* Work safely at all times, complying with health and safety and other relevant regulations and guidelines
* Follow relevant instructions and be able to use effectively and efficiently relevant documentation and IT systems that support the logistic activities
* Have a detailed understanding of the end to end process for the receipt, handling, storing, issue and recall and care and protection of company assets
* Check the completed activity to ensure that all operations have been finished to meet the required specification
* Use associated tools and specialist equipment safely and effectively
* Experience of working in a production or warehouse environment (ESSENTIAL)
* If successful, must be flexible/willing to work any shifts if required including weekends (ESSENTIAL)
* If successful, must be willing to attend a medical and pass it (ESSENTIAL)
* If successful, must be willing to undergo the vetting process and wait approx.10 weeks until security clearance is confirmed in order to start (ESSENTIAL)