What will you be doing?
- Working with the Manufacturing Systems Controller, you will be working in multi-functional teams, responsible for tooling control and manufacturing problem identification and resolution
- Supporting existing manufacturing lines and new product introduction
- Compilation and update of Manufacturing Instructions
- Resolution of technical problems that may arise during the manufacturing process
- Route card changes as a result or rework activities
- Management of Configuration control by the embodiment of Design Modifications into the Manufacturing Instructions
- Support to the Non Conformance Process
- Manufacturing Cell Design and validation
What\'s great about joining this team?
- You will be working in a fast-paced, multi-functional operations team who strive for personal and professional excellence working on new product lines
Who and what we are looking for from you?
- Formal technical Engineering/Craft Apprenticeship and educated to HNC/HND level or equivalent in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering discipline plus a substantial level of experience in a complex production environment.
- Competent and experienced manufacturing engineer, with a proven track record in supporting manufacturing operations
- Enthusiastic, proactive and adaptable individual able to deal with complex situations
- Good communication skills and the ability to convey requirements in both verbal and written media
- The ability to interpret Design Drawings with a view to producing Manufacturing Build Instructions for both skilled and semi-skilled operators
- Experience and knowledge of the assembly process for Electro-Mechanical systems
- Proven problem solving ability
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.