Manufacturing Engineer - Contract - Aerospace - West Midlands
A Manufacturing Engineer with Solumina manufacturing execution system process experience is required to join a West Midland based aerospace manufacturing organisation on a 12 month contract to support the company's ever growing footprint.
As the Manufacturing Engineer you shall utilise Solumina or SAP or MES. Author MBOM/SAP/Solumina to ensure all parts defined by engineering are installed. You will also be required to derive Key process variables from the PFMEA and Control plans whilst supporting Process Capability analysis using Minitab version 14 and above.
For the role of Manufacturing Engineer you must have the following:
- Solumina manufacturing execution system process experience
- Creation of Work Instructions, SOP's, Technical instruction and other inspection planning documents.
- Update and monitor project plans, develop recovery plans, risk reviews, reporting, drawing analysis etc
- Support First principle measuring Instruments & Gauge R&R
- Derive Key process variables from the PFMEA and Control plans
- To execute tasks in line with the Customer Group Quality Procedures and production system
- Monitor component manufacturing process and resolve any issues arising during manufacture or Assembly
- Support the development and introduction of process planning for various components
- Create manufacturing geometry processes with respect to Manufacturing router as designed in Process planning
- Creation of manufacturing process model, stage model and stage drawings in any PLM Teamcenter /NX environment and legacy software such as CADDS 5 CAD
- Support in design of Tooling and Fixturing
- Draft and design layout of equipment, materials, and work space to illustrate maximum efficiency, viz. Lean Management.
Interviews for the role of Manufacturing Engineer will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible.