- Company : JAM Recruitment
- Localisation : Worcestershire, Malvern - UK - West Midlands
- Position : Manufacturing Engineer
- Type of Contract : Permanent contract
- Date of publication : 2017-07-31
We are currently recruiting for a major company who are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to take responsibility for the manufacturing of current and new products to ensure that the operations quality, delivery and cost targets are achieved.
As the Manufacturing Engineer you will be responsible for:
* Production/Materials support.
* New product introduction.
* Ensure the implementation of lean manufacture method and practice including.
* Take responsibility for the quality of the product.
* Cost control and reduction.
To be successful in the role of Manufacturing Engineer you will have the following skills and experience:
* Engineering or manufacturing degree
* A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
* Electrical and mechanical engineering principles,
* Manufacturing processes,
* Lean/modern manufacturing practices.
* Mechanical or Electronic Production.
* Demonstrable experience in a high technology manufacturing or assembly business
* SAP or a similar ERP system experience would be preferable.
* 3D Mechanical CAD or PCB design abilities beneficial
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £32,000 - £40,000 (dependent on experience) and an industry leading benefits package.
To apply for the position of Manufacturing Engineer, please send your CV to Gabrielle Beaver via the \'apply now\' button.
***PLEASE NOTE: Interviews will be held over the next 2 weeks***
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
NPI, FMEA, DFMA, SAP
- Start date : ASAP
- Term :
- Experience Required : 2 to 4 years
- Salary : £32000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
- References : BBBH662163_1501486847
- Activity area : Aerospace Engineering
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Manufacturing Engineer