- Provide Manufacturing Information Sheets, route cards, bill of materials and manufacturing specification data in accordance with company standards.
- Develop the most cost effective and efficient solutions that satisfy design to cost and design for manufacture best practice.
- Specify material requirements, define suitable methods of manufacture and identify and implement tooling and equipment.
- Develop processes to a production steady state standard that meets specification and design intent.
- Support design and customer reviews and other meetings as required.
- Support Production and Quality Assurance in resolving production problems and non-conformances.
- Utilise Lean Principles to improve the product, process flow, build cycle and waste reduction.
- Train colleagues on process, applications, and manufacturing specification data.
- Relevant engineering qualification or equivalent experience
- Understanding of aerospace configuration control requirements with specific experience of composite material processing and component production procedures
- Computer literate, windows based and 3D model-based definition (CATIA preferred)
- Ability to develop successful working relationships, work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Continuous Improvement, zero defect and customer focused mind-set
- A good team player with a flexible attitude to work load, including visits to customer sites as required
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.