Mechanical Aircraft Engineer to carry out Line and Base maintenance across all aspects of the aircraft whether rotary or fixed wing based Bournemouth airport
Requirements of aircraft engineer
· Aircraft Engineering Apprenticeship which have included modules such as English, Maths and Physics
· Mechanical Engineering experience
· Fast jet experience preferred but not essential
· Experience of service or commercial aircraft engineering/operations
· Motivated team member
· Physically fit to undertake manual tasks around and on board the aircraft
· Medically fit for detachment
· HF (will provide if not held currently
· SC cleared already or can be cleared prior to start
Responsibilities of mechanical aircraft engineer
· Safety first complying with Technical Standards as applicable
· Apply safe systems of work
· Apply countermeasures identified in applicable risk assessment
· Perform base maintenance and when required line maintenance including, servicing, inspections, modifications and defect rectification.
· Reporting to LAE & SLAE working in an efficient and timely manner
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent benefits package
- Matched contribution pension
- 3x Salary Life Assurance
- Access to all employee bonus plan
If you would like an opportunity to work as a Mechanical Aircraft Engineer primarily based at Bournemouth, you must be willing and able to work at other detached operating bases when required. There is also a possibility of working shift patterns when required to meet operational demands. Please apply now\'
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.