MRO Vendor Executive responsible for order processing and management of aircraft parts and components maximising quality whilst reducing cost - West Sussex
Position suitable for graduates with a technical or engineering degree or engineering qualification who are looking for an entry level position.
Due to continued success and expansion our client who are one of the worlds leading Aviation component companies are looking for an MRO Vendor Executive to process repair orders and management of aircraft component parts working with approved Vendors maximising quality of repair and reducing cost, ensuring on time delivery of components for customers and to ensure inventory levels are maintained. You will expedite business critical components, adhere to KPIs and performing to objectives.
· Communication with Repair Vendors
· Maximising stock optimisation through Repair order progressing
· Expediting and reporting on status reports with Vendors
· Zendesk ticket monitoring and processing
· AOG Expediting
· Back-to-back order progressing
· Negotiating reduction on Repair Shop quotations
· Sourcing and supplying
· Good communication skills
· Excellent data entry skills
· Good IT skills (Outlook and Excel)
· Ability to work under pressure and cope with large volumes of work
· Good negotiation skills
· Technical degree or Engineering degree
· Onsite parking
· Subsidised Canteen
· On site gym
If you interested in this exciting new opportunity as a MRO Vendor Executive please apply now. You will need your own transport for this role due to the rural position of the business.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.