Morson are currently recruiting for an NDT Technician for one of our clients based in Feltham.
to be eleigible for this role you must be able to;
- Read and Understand Work Instructions, Component Maintenance Manuals (C.M.M.), Operating Procedures and Customer Spec. requirements.
- Demonstrate Knowledge and understanding of Process Paperwork and Parts Control. Understand and carry out (IAW C.M.M & Honeywell NDT Manuals) Carryout NDT inspection of W&B components Inspect to the NDT W&B manuals.
- Carryout daily checks within NDT cells Ensure all equipment is in calibration & Functional The ability to use various measuring equipment (Vernier\'s) Write new NDT techniques when required Maintain personal NDT hours required to sustain certification
- Willing to participate in Regulatory and company audits Work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Carryout other tasks when required in Wheel/Brake cells
- Find ways to continuously improve processes within department Work to strict company health & safety polices To pass NDT exams in required disciplines Know and understand risk assessments associated with task, including any Task Risk Assessment or CoSHH Assessment referenced in the WI.
- Works accurately and efficiently on individual assignments or as an active team member. Performs job duties on various shifts in response to customer needs.
If you are interested in this role please would you contact Vicki GRiffin urgently on 01935 403230 or