An Operations Analyst is required to join an innovative Aerospace and Defence company on Contract basis that specialises in advanced products primarily for the Aerospace industry. The Operations Analyst will support the Inventory reduction project by analysing and changing Demand Planning and Production planning settings with the SAP ERP system.
Key Tasks for the Operations Analyst
- Evaluating MRP Settings for optimal values (safety stock, lead times, lot size rules etc.)
- Evaluating low value/irregular orders items to determine an appropriate planning strategy
- This includes implementing ROP planning methods by determining optimum levels and implementing within SAP
- Support Demand Planning by managing demand forecasts for allocated Aircraft Platforms
- Support Routing lead time maintenance activities by comparing actual throughput times with current settings and making adjustments where required
- Monitor MRP exception messages taking action in conjunction with the Production Planner or Buyer concerned
- Produce KPI's for inventory reduction actions
- Support continuous improvement activities across the whole of the supply chain
- Including the development and implementation of appropriate measures of performance
Security Clearance may be required for this role due to the nature of the products involved.