Production Operative (Finishers)
Carbon60 have a new position for a number of production operative finishers to work a contract position within the aviation industry based in Marlow, Buckinghamshire.
The successful candidates will be working for a large aerospace engineering organisation based in Buckinghamshire.
Key Responsibilities include;
· Operate production equipment and set up finishing equipment according to specifications
· Inspect and ensure products meet current specification requirements
· De-burring and refinishing surfaces, application of fine decals etc.
Ideal experience to include;
· Experience within a finishing environment
· Experience working with ERP systems e.g. Syspro
· Ability to work as a flexible team player with good communication and problem solving skills
· Excellent attention to detail
Details of the role;
· Role: Production Operative - Finishers
· Start date: ASAP (Once security cleared)
· Estimated end date: 21st December 2017
· Rate: Competitive at either PAYE or Ltd rates
· Location: Marlow, Buckinghamshire
· Hours: Average of 39 per week (Any overtime is paid at base rate of pay and cannot be guaranteed)
Due to the nature of the role, the successful candidate will have to undergo Baseline and Disclosure Scotland security clearances.
For more information, please call Carbon60 Exeter on 01392 420613
We look forward to hearing from you
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.