Verify require a Program Manager to be based in France for a 6 month contract with our aerospace customer.
The exact location in France is still being considered, so we are looking for someone who is willing to travel where required.
- Ensure the day to day management of our program at the suppliers\' sites.
- Ensure visibility, progress and consistency is achieved using measuring tools and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) are deployed throughout every site.
- Create governance and reporting packs for internal reviews between Senior Management.
- Have the Supplier create and maintain a communication zone on site for their daily management and review of the program status at any point in time.
- Be able to identify and address risks, issues and concerns at the project level.
- Need to create positive working relationships with the various suppliers.
- Ensure daily communication of information to the \'Home team" ensuring alignment of communication with all stakeholders.
- You will be required to travel, sometimes at short notice.
- You have a University degree in Engineering, Operations Management, Business Administration or a College Degree in a technical field with experience in Manufacturing and Project Management/Governance.
- You have 5-10 years of pertinent experience.
- You have proficiency in the English & French languages, both spoken and written.
- You have experience in Manufacturing, Tooling, Methods, Logistics, Supply chain and Project Management (definite asset).
- You have good command of Microsoft suite and MS-Project.
- You have leadership and possess excellent communication and negotiation skills.