Carbon60 are seeking a Senior Programme Manager to join their growing vibrant team in Gloucester.
As the Senior Programme Manager you will be responsible for the interface to external customers and coordinating all aspects of the various programmes for allocated customer accounts focusing on driving 100% On Time Delivery at 100% Quality. The Senior Programme Manager will be tasked to engage with the Head of Programmes and the Business Development Director in developing new business and the construction of winning bids. The Senior Programme Manager may also be allocated day-to-day leadership & management responsibilities for one or more Programme Managers and/or Programme Coordinators, as directed by the Head of Programmes.
· Engage in and support, setting of the future strategic direction for allocated customer accounts.
· Sign-off and issue Customer Documentation.
· Undertaking projects allocated by the Head of Programmes.
· You will be required to oversee the projects allocated to Programme Managers.
· Maintaining market awareness, identifying potential new opportunities and highlighting them to the Head of Programmes and Business Development Director.
· Required to assist in sales campaigns for new contracts and proposals.
· Preparation of commercial bids in response to RFQs/RFPs, as directed by the Head of Programmes.
· Running or overseeing New Product Introduction for supply to allocated customers.
· Running or overseeing rectification projects for parts presenting quality/reliability issues and customer service improvement projects.
· Formulating, instigating and driving recovery programmes for allocated customers.
· Responsibility for the profitability and customer satisfaction for allocated customers.
· Ensuring timely resolution of customer issues and leading Customer Review meetings.
· Controlling and managing programme spend, securing budget and spend authorization as required.
Requirements of the individual:
· Ideally Degree qualified or demonstrable equivalent experience.
· Proven programme management capability.
· Experience of managing product or programme development projects, ideally within the aerospace or marine industry.
· Good understanding of business processes and methods (e.g. Supplier / Manufacturing / Quality means and methods, capabilities & constraints).
· Strong business and commercial acumen.
· Very strong communication skills, both oral and written.
· Capacity to handle wide-ranging complexity across a number of programmes or issues.
· UK driving licence holder.
· Able and willing to travel domestically and internationally.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.