Purchasing Executive reviewing and purchasing inventory for one of the largest Aviation component suppliers based at their global headquarters near Brighton
You will review and purchase inventory, develop business opportunities and manage suppliers. Aerospace experience essential
· Purchase inventory
· Maintain optimum inventory levels
· Source Suppliers
· Negotiate with Suppliers
· Issue and expedite purchase orders
· Evaluate Supplier performance
· Manage Purchasing department inbox
· Attend Supplier meetings including occasional travel to supplier sites
· Good IT skills with knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
· Good negotiation skills
· Ability to work under pressure
· Awareness of component condition, certification and airworthiness regulations
· Understand IPCs, alternative part numbers and aircraft effectivity
· Modern new building and facilities
· Career progression
· Subsidised canteen
If you are interested in working as a Purchasing Executive for an expanding global company based near Brighton please apply now.
Due to the location of the client you need to have your own transport.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.