Carbon60 are seeking a Quality Engineer / Auditor (Aftermarket MRO Part 145) to join their team in Gloucester. Within this role you will reporting to the Quality Director and operationally to the Customer Service Director, a Quality Engineer (QE) is required to coordinate a number of quality disciplines, predominantly within Part 145 MRO organisation.
Working as the Quality Engineer you will have a sound understanding of working to regulatory and Aerospace regulations/standards e.g. AS 9100, EASA Part 145, FAR 145 and / or EASA Part 21G. You will also possess a good technical understanding of design and manufacturing processes and will be responsible for promoting Process Improvement, managing processes, product investigations and the oversight and auditing of repair methods and procedures.
· You will be required to Manage the business understanding of, and compliance with, aftermarket regulatory requirements.
· Schedule and lead regulatory, Customer and internal audits.
· Tasked to manage MOE and Capability List expansion.
· Lead Quality aspects of aftermarket New Product Introduction, including development & execution of work plans aligned with business targets.
· Identify and implement CS department training.
· To Maintain CS training records.
· Responsible for CS procedure development, including Local Work Instructions.
· Proactive participation in my client continuous improvement program.
· Lead quality investigations for customer units returned from production lines and in service, including effective RCCA analysis and engineering / operational feedback to identify trends and eradicate systemic issues.
Requirements of the individual
· As the Quality Engineer you will primary aftermarket Quality focal, demonstrated aftermarket regulatory and management experience are highly desired requirements.
· Accredited auditor.
· Team player with the ability to interact closely with multi-disciplined teams.
· HNC or HND qualification desired, or relevant experience ideally in an engineering or manufacturing discipline.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.