We are currently looking for an inspector to inspect the A400M\'s Lower & Upper Air Intakes at our customers suppliers on the Isle of Wight.
The inspection carried out on each of these elements is as follows:
- Absence of surface marks and scratches on the entire element
- Correct final paint application on surfaces of the element
- Correct application of sealant on the element
- Check that all torco-metric tightening marks have been marked on all fixings of the element requiring some type of torque
- Absence of FOD on the element
- Proper riveting check of the element
- State of outer rubber tubing of the element, no damage
- Check in bonding points to ensure contact with metal receptacle of mass in pipes
- Check correct installation of rivet nuts on the element
A checklist is used as a guide for the inspection of the element. A report is performed for each item inspected with the identification and description of the defects found.
Candidates must have recent aerospace experience and live local to the supplier