- Company : JAM Recruitment
- Localisation : Hampshire - UK - South East England
- Position : Quality Engineer
- Type of Contract : Permanent contract
- Date of publication : 2017-09-06
A leading provider of Aerospace and Defence engineered products and systems is looking for a well-rounded Supply Quality Engineer to join an expanding quality team to ensure that supplier performance meets the current and future needs of my clients business.
In addition, you will be managing the quality of designs to make during NPI projects making sure the company, customer and regulatory requirements are met.
If you are successful you\'re responsibilities are:
- Conducting Audits
- Working in a team and supervising the selection of suppliers, managing their returns process
- Quality and Performance metric reports.
- Maintaining records of supplier approval, audit, visit, and performance.
- Ensuring appropriate investigation, corrective, preventive and close out actions are carried out and resolving customer quality issues.
To be successful with the Supply Quality Engineer role you\'ll have the following skills:
- HNC or degree qualified in a related subject
- Mechanical or Electrical Knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to communicate with all Stakeholders
- Organised, able to multitask and prioritise
This business recognises the importance of our staff by providing excellent career opportunities. They also provide an excellent benefits package on top of a competitive salary so if you are highly motivated and feel passionate about delivering business critical projects, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment as we are expecting a high volume of applicants for this exciting opportunity.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
Quality, Supply quality, Quality engineering, Aerospace, QMS, Process, Audits, Supplier Approval, Mechanical, Electrical, quality improvement
- Start date : ASAP
- Term :
- Experience Required : 5 to 10 years
- Salary :
- References : BBBH66577_1504685242
- Activity area : Aerospace Engineering
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Quality Engineer