- Company : MatchTech
- Localisation : Buckinghamshire, Marlow - UK - South East England
- Position : Quality Engineer
- Type of Contract : Permanent contract
- Date of publication : 2017-09-08
- To drive Quality Improvement initiatives and Root Cause Corrective Action.
- To ensure customer and regulatory Quality requirements are understood and met.
- To achieve production targets and on time customer delivery.
- To drive Quality into the front end of the business, NPI.
- Conduct Internal Audits to measure gaps and highlight improvements where appropriate.
- SLA adherence for Inbound, WIP and Final Inspection of customer deliverables.
- Support maintenance and improvement in QMS procedures and processes.
- Support the execution of \'Quality best practices\' - MRB: Fast Response; FPY; Process Audits.
- Re-enforcement of Quality behaviours through training, support and assessment/audit.
- Drive effective Root Cause and corrective action through the organisation.
- Quality Planning - front end involvement in Design Reviews/FMEAs/Contract Reviews/NPI.
- Customer Focal (assigned customers) - drive performance to exceed customer expectations.
- Achieve and exceed Quality Performance KPIs - CDPPM, Scrap, FPY, NCR, and Rework.
- Manage the Quality Control Team to drive improved inspection standards and performance.
- Define Quality Control KPIs and drive improvements via statistical analysis.
- Manage Release Signatory duties and resource capabilities
Qualifications and Experience:
- Depth of experience in driving quality improvement.
- Understanding of Aerospace, Quality System and regulatory standards.
- Solid understanding of RCPS tools and techniques.
- Excellent program and time management skills, highly organised.
- Excellent understanding of quality improvement tools.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
aerospace, quality, as9100, easa, root cause, corrective actions
- Start date : ASAP
- Term :
- Experience Required : 5 to 10 years
- Salary :
- References : EMP398983_1504865909
- Activity area : Aerospace Engineering
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Quality Engineer