To utilise experience as a quality professional to ensure promotion of quality engineering principles and techniques within the manufacturing and product support areas of the business in line with procedure, regulatory requirements and quality management objectives.
- Identifying and promoting procedure improvements.
- Liaising with internal and external customers on quality related activities.
- Driving improvements through training and presentations to company staff on quality issues.
- Conduct internal audits.
- Initiate and support quality lead investigation (product and process)
- Utilise problem solving techniques (8D, 5Y, FMEA, FMECA, HEMEA)
- Drive improvements.
Job Qualifications / Educational Requirements
- Educated ideally to degree or equivalent, in a quality or engineering related discipline however HNC or equivalent would be acceptable with appropriate engineering experience.
- Understanding of First Article Inspection would be an advantage
- Knowledge of quality registration schemes ie; ISO9001, AS9100, TS16949
- Understanding of supply chain management
- Knowledge of process auditing techniques
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing, process variation reduction i.e. six sigma, etc
- Knowledge of product application / specification requirements
- Knowledge of gauging and control
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.