- Company : JAM Recruitment
- Localisation : Hampshire - UK - South East England
- Position : Quality Manager
- Type of Contract : Permanent contract
- Date of publication : 2017-09-06
A leading provider of Aerospace and Defence engineered products and systems is looking for a well-rounded Principle Supply Quality Engineer to lead a team of Quality Engineers to carry out key responsibilities within the business.
In addition you\'ll be improving the quality of products, acting as the quality representative for the New Product Introduction team and ensure all regulatory requirements are met.
If you are successful you\'re responsibilities are:
- Conducting Audits
- Lead a team and supervise the selection of suppliers, managing their returns process
- Quality and Performance metric reports.
- Maintaining records of supplier approval, audit, visit, and performance.
- Ensuring appropriate investigation, corrective, preventive and close out actions are carried out and
resolving customer quality issues.
- Represent the quality of the NPI or Production teams.
- Assist in PFMEA\'s
- Report to the Quality Director on major issues and key performances.
To be successful with the Supply Quality Engineer role you\'ll have the following skills:
- HNC or degree qualified in a related subject
- Mechanical or Electrical Knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focused.
- Ability to communicate with all Stakeholders
- Organised, able to multitask and priorities.
This business recognises the importance of our staff by providing excellent career opportunities. They also provide an excellent benefits package on top of a competitive salary so if you are highly motivated and feel passionate about delivering business critical projects, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment as we are expecting a high volume of applicants for this exciting opportunity.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
Principle quality engineer, supply quality engineer, principle engineer, quality engineer, aerospace, marine, energy, NPI, Quality, regulations, audits, reports, management, team leader
- Start date : ASAP
- Term :
- Experience Required : 5 to 10 years
- Salary :
- References : BBBH66638_1504702639
- Activity area : Aerospace Engineering
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Quality Manager