Quality System Administrator to assist with the administration of all aspects of Quality and Health & Safety of growing Aviation company based in West Sussex
You will assist with the management and maintenance of my clients Health and Safety and Quality Management Systems. Ensuring compliance with company procedures, aviation industry quality standards and airworthiness regulations. You will have previous administration experience with analytical and problem solving abilities, good organisation and time management skills with ability to prioritise and manage workloads. Be capable to use initiative, aptitude to recognise and respond to problems and be highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
· Assist Quality department with all quality and health and safety related activities.
· Produce monthly reports on key management system modules.
· Respond to all customer quality questionnaires.
· Maintain control of companies quality documentation.
· Assist with maintaining the quality and effectiveness of database information.
· Conduct sampling to ensure quality system requirements are met
· Assist with the approval process of suppliers and sub-contractors.
· Collate department reports and KPI data for management review.
· Ensure staff receive relevant health and safety e-learning training.
· Excellent career opportunities
· New office premises
· Daily Fruit
· Break out areas
If you have previous administration experience and are interested in working for an expanding company with excellent career prospects please apply now.
Due to rural location of my clients premises you must have your own transport
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.