- Company : Electus Recruitment Solutions
- Localisation : Bristol - UK - South West England
- Position : Sales Manager - Rail Specialist
- Type of Contract : Permanent contract
- Date of publication : 2017-08-29
With your experience developing business, managing staff and delivering projects within Rail, you can make an immediate, positive impact to my client.
You will be given control of business strategy, expanding the Rail team and delivering projects to new and existing clients. On top of salary and benefits, you will have an OTE of £15-20K.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
The position of Sales Manager includes:-
- Strategically developing and maintaining a network of clients
- Expanding the team and developing staff
- Identifying and capturing opportunities to deliver order intake targets
- Supporting internal delivery and maintaining profitability across projects
- Influencing the development of services towards the needs of the market
- Contributing to, and owning, elements of the Sector 5 year plan
- Managing bid reviews and various stages of the project delivery
- Proven sales record in Rail
- Experienced leader with ability to promote staff development
- Bachelor\'s degree or higher in a technical discipline (or equivalent)
- Experience working in a consultancy environment
- Commercially aware and capable of guiding bids and projects
Sales Manager - Rail Specialist
£60K + OTE of £15-20K
Keywords: Rail, Sales, Business Development, Bidding, Bids, Strategy, Engineering, Technical, Project
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Start date :
- Term :
- Experience Required : 5 to 10 years
- Salary : £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + OTE £15-20K
- References : 13170_1504022572
- Activity area : Transport, Freight
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Sales Manager - Rail Specialist