- Company : JAM Recruitment
- Localisation : Merseyside, Liverpool - UK - East Midlands
- Position : Senior HR Professional
- Type of Contract : Permanent contract
- Date of publication : 2017-07-27
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior HR Professional with experience working in a manufacturing business to provide Generalist HR support through the complete employee life-cycle to fulfill the people requirements of the plant..
As the Senior HR Professional you will be responsible for:
* Training and Development
* Recruitment and Retention
* Employee Relations
* Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures
* Delivering best practice across Operations
* Ensuring the provision of services to employees and internal customers are to a high standard
* Ensuring compliance with Company policies, procedures, initiatives and support the Company business systems, within the HR function.
* Support policy design and development at a Corporate, UK and local level.
To be successful in the role of Senior HR Professional you will have the following skills and experience:
* Degree educated, CIPD qualified
* Proven HR Generalist
* Manufacturing background
* FMCG / Automotive
* Learning and developing experience
* Employee relations experience
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £35,000 - £40,000 (dependent on experience) and an industry leading benefits package.
To apply for the position of Senior HR Professional, please send your CV to Gabrielle Beaver via the \'apply now\' button.
***PLEASE NOTE: Interviews will be held over the next 2 weeks***
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
- Start date : ASAP
- Term :
- Experience Required : 5 to 10 years
- Salary : £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
- References : BBBH66300_1501154024
- Activity area : Human Resources (HR)
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Senior HR Professional