- Company : JAM Recruitment
- Localisation : Worcestershire, Malvern - UK - West Midlands
- Position : Senior Manufacturing Engineer
- Type of Contract : Permanent contract
- Date of publication : 2017-08-01
Your responsibilities will include :
-New product introduction.
-Ensure the implementation of lean manufacture method and practice including.
-Take responsibility for the quality of the product.
-Cost control and reduction.
Skills and knowledge required of the job holder:
- Engineering or manufacturing degree
A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
Skills and experience:
-Demonstrable experience in a high technology manufacturing or assembly business
-Due to requirement for frequent business travel to other supplier locations, a full driving license is required.
-A hands on approach to solving challenging engineering manufacturing problems
-SAP or a similar ERP system experience would be preferable.
-3D Mechanical CAD or PCB design abilities beneficial
-Project management experience
Electrical and mechanical engineering principles, manufacturing processes, lean/modern manufacturing practices. mechanical or electronic production.
The successful candidate will have the following competencies : communication cooperation, team work, adaptability, expertise and professionalism, problem solving, analysis.
Would you consider an opportunity of this kind?
If not, who do you know that may consider this kind of opportunity?
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
NPI, DFMA, FMEA
- Start date :
- Term :
- Experience Required : 5 to 10 years
- Salary : £40000 - £45000 per annum
- References : BBBH66327_1501598928
- Activity area : Aerospace Engineering
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Senior Manufacturing Engineer