I am seeking a Senior Systems Engineer with significant experience in the aerospace engineering Sector. A market leader within aerospace manufacturing is seeking a committed Senior Systems Engineer to join their team. This role as a Senior Systems Engineer will require a knowledge of hydro-mechanical and electro-mechanical systems.
Responsibilities of the Senior Systems Engineer:
- Acts as a technical focal point for the development of the product system.
- Working to Aerospace industry guidelines (ARP4754A, DO-178B/C, DO-254, DO-160G, ARP4761, AS8584, ARP1070).
- Oversees and coordinate the technical activities of the system and various disciplines.
- Ensures that the customers requirements for all product/module-level deliverables are clearly defined and documented.
- Supports system integration between various system development disciplines
- Bachelor degree in Electrical or Mechanical discipline with high preference for Aerospace related qualifications.
- Experience in New Product Development System Development Process including; requirements, system design and integration, and system testing and verification.
- Experience in development of systems such as electronic control units, electrical-hydraulic and hydro-mechanical actuation.
- Experience in System simulation and modelling
- Experience working with Electrical and Avionic System integration.
- Proficient in the use of requirements capture such as DOORS.
**Security Clearance will be required for this role and therefore only applications from candidates able to obtain this will be considered