Successful software enigneering candidates will have the unique opportunity to work on the development of a variety of leading edge products and applications within the security and communications industry.
Candidates must be capable of obtaining security clearance.
The ideal candidate needs to have C++ software design and development experience, ideally in an embedded/ multi-threaded environment.
Other Key Skills:
- Full life-cycle software development experience
- Understanding of software engineering and quality processes
- Solid C/C++ programming experience (including the Standard Template Library) on Linux and/or Windows platforms
- Good understanding of operating system concepts such as multi-threading, process scheduling, inter-process communication, memory management and I/O
- Configuration management and version control
- Strong object oriented design (OOD) and programming skills
Knowledge of one or more of the following would be an advantage, but not essential:
If you\'d like to know more, please get in touch.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK, and eligible to obtain basic level Security Clearance
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.