- Company : Alliance Consulting
- Localisation : London, North London - UK - Greater London
- Position : Stock Control Manager, (Manufacturing)
- Type of Contract : Permanent contract
- Date of publication : 2017-08-24
Stock Control Manager, (Manufacturing)
North West London
Basic salary up to 40,000 + Benefits
We are a growing chemicals producer, based in North West London. We are focused on improving the production process, having recently gained ISO 9001/2008 and ISO14001. Due to continuing growth, we now require an experienced Stock Control Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a team. We invite applications from experienced Stock Control Manager\'s with experience within a production / manufacturing setting.
- Maintaining and keep up to date the stock control system
- Manage monthly stock takes
- Investigate any discrepancies picked up during regular stock takes
- Champion best practice, and introduce new SOP\'s
- Ensure all checks are completed when receiving Goods in
- Working closely with Warehouse and Production Planning to anticipating raw materials shortages
- Ensure any material shortages are reported to the production team
- Ensure wastage is minimised and reported correctly
- Reviewing and reporting on slow-moving and excess stock. Working with Sales team to develop commercial solutions to avoid obsolescence.
- Supporting Budgeting process in relation to forecasting of stock levels and raw materials purchases.
- Previous experience in a stock/inventory management role
- FMCG operational management
- Good knowledge of continuous improvement methodologies.
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Operations experience of working within an SME company.
- Significant experience with stock control/inventory management systems.
- Fluency in MS Office and Internet applications.
When applying for this role, please indicate your current salary (plus benefits package), minimum salary required, notice period and your reasons for wishing to move from your current company. Alliance Consulting is acting as an employment agency in this respect. Alliance Consulting specialise in the placement of engineers throughout the UK. By sending us your CV you are explicitly consenting to our processing of your personal data on a computer database and/or in manual files for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment. This processing will be carried out in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. By applying for this role you hereby consent to us submitting your CV to our client. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us. Equally, if there are any companies that you do not wish your CV to be sent to (for whatever reason), then please let us know of this when you apply.
Stock, inventory, stock levels, forecast, analytical, warehouse, chemicals, Manager, production, manufacturing, ISO 9001/2008 , ISO14001 ,
- Start date : ASAP
- Term :
- Experience Required : 5 to 10 years
- Salary : £30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits
- References : 886391GH_1503592623
- Activity area : Top Management & Program
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Stock Control Manager, (Manufacturing)