Stock controller to work with Warehouse Operations assisting with locating stock and maintaining inventory based in West Sussex
Due to continuing expansion we have several roles covering both day shift and mid-week shift
Working pattern - 4 days on/4 days off - 7am-7pm
Working pattern - Monday - Friday 9pm - 6pm
· Good knowledge of warehouse disciplines
· Counter balance / Reach Forklift License beneficial
· Locate stock units from Bin Shelves into main stock locations accurately.
· All routine stock management tasks (Tyre Rotations, Life Checks etc).
· Ensure the condition of stock and packaging is to a high standard in storage.
· Assist with incoming goods and \'unknown receipting\'.
· Assist with maintaining stores stock levels.
· Stock checking and other tasks as required.
· Help other departments with stock queries (i.e. Pictures of units, pulling of stock etc)
· Help stock control inbox and answer emails
· Assist with large stock movements and locations changes as required
· Re-packaging stock as required to maintain a high standard
· Excellent career opportunities
· New office premises
· Daily Fruit
· Break out areas
If you have previous warehousing stock control experience in any industry please apply now.
Due to rural location of my clients premises you must have your own transport
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.