Due to continued fleet expansion our client now has vacancies for a number of Technical Services Engineer\'s within our Continuing Airworthiness Management Department. Reporting directly to the Technical Services Manager this is an excellent opportunity to be based out of Humberside Airport.
- Technical Services Engineer - Maintenance Programmes
- Technical Services Engineer - Powerplant
- Technical Services Engineer - Structures.
These positions are responsible for ensuring the airline\'s fleet are supported, in accordance with the applicable approved procedures, requirements and regulations in order that aircraft are released to service in a safe, efficient and compliant manner.
- An ICAO Aircraft Maintenance Engineer\'s Licence or equivalent aviation academic qualification.
- Knowledge and experience of the relevant subject matter associated with role, i.e. Aircraft Type knowledge.
- Troubleshooting skills with an analytical and pragmatic approach to resolving technical issues.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with good English language proficiency, written & spoken.
- Ability to remain focused when under pressure whilst maintaining high standards.
- Strong integrity and professionalism with a commitment to the highest standards of safety.
- Ability to write technical reports and deliver presentations.
All applicants should either have or be eligible for the right to live and work in the EU.